Instant Banking Frequently Asked Questions
- What is Instant Banking?
- Do I need an account with Instant Banking to deposit?
- How do I fund my account using Instant Banking?
- How long does it take to receive the money transferred into my account?
- Can I withdraw to Instant Banking?
- Is it safe to use Instant Banking?
- Is Instant Banking supported by all internet browsers?
- Which currencies does Instant Banking transact in?
1. What is Instant Banking?
Instant Banking is an internet payment method based on online banking. It is a quick, secure and simple solution to process payments on the internet.
2. Do I need an account with Instant Banking to deposit?
No, you only need to have a bank account with one of the participating banks - and funds in that bank account, of course!
3. How do I fund my account using Instant Banking?
- Log in to your account.
- Go to the 'Cashier' tab and select 'Deposit'.
- You will now see the Instant Banking logo. To select this deposit option simply click on the icon.
- Enter or select your deposit amount and bonus code (if applicable), then click on 'Deposit'.
- You will now be redirected to Instant Banking.
- Select your bank from the list.
- You will be redirected to your bank's website.
- Enter your online banking login details.
- Confirm the amount requested to be deposited to your account.
- You will receive an instant confirmation and you will be redirected back to the cashier.
4. How long does it take to receive the money transferred into my account?
Based on the confirmation received from your bank, the money will normally be credited instantly.
5. Can I withdraw to Instant Banking?
Instant Banking is currently only available as a deposit option.
6. Is it safe to use Instant Banking?
With Instant Banking, you can make totally secure online banking transactions.
7. Is Instant Banking supported by all internet browsers?
Instant Banking is supported by the most used Internet browsers such as Internet Explorer, Chrome and Firefox.
8. Which currencies does Instant Banking transact in?
Instant Banking transacts in CAD only.