Cairo Link & Win
About this Game
- This is a 5 reel 3 row video slot game.
- The objective of the game is to spin the reels so the symbols land in different combinations.
- Winning combinations are highlighted on the reels and a payout is awarded.
- Each spin played costs a total bet amount.
- The initial bet is the number of coins multiplied by the coin size.
- The total bet is based on the initial bet placed, multiplied by the bet multiplier played.
- This game includes 20 paylines.
- The number of paylines played is fixed. l A payline is a pattern of adjacent symbol positions that runs in a line across the reels.
- Payline wins run from left to right, starting from the first slot reel.
- Payline wins are awarded when matching symbols land adjacent to each other on a payline.
- Payline win payouts are based on the initial bet placed.
- The payout value is based on the winning combination formed.
- If multiple winning combinations land on a single payline, only the highest win is awarded.
- Winning combination payouts are based on the initial bet placed.
- The total payout is the sum of all winning combination wins resulting from a spin.
- Disclaimer: The Paytable displays the payout for each symbol combination based on the current bet.
- Wild symbols can substitute for all symbols except Free Spins Scatter symbols, Link&Win™ symbols, and Eye of Ra Expanded Reels symbols.
- Wild symbols do not appear on reel 1.
- This symbol does not have a payout.
- Wild symbols appear in the base game and Free Spins.
Expanded Reels Feature
- Land Eye of Ra Symbols on Reels 1 and 2 to trigger the Expanded Reels Feature.
- Reels 3, 4, and 5 expand to a 3x5 reel grid.
- 1 - 5 Link&Win™ symbols are awarded instantly.
- 6 or more Link&Win™ symbols triggers the Link&Win™ feature.
- Free Spins can be triggered during the Expanded Reels feature.
- Link&Win™ Symbol Land 6 or more Link&Win™ symbols to trigger the Link&Win™ feature. The Link&Win™ feature can be triggered in the Base Game, Free Spins and the Expanded Reels Feature.
- The Link&Win™ feature awards cash prizes. Link&Win™ symbols can be credit values, Major, Minor, or Mini prizes.
- Major Prize - 1000 X Bet
- Minor Prize - 50 X Bet
- Mini Prize - 10 X Bet l Credit Values range from 1 X - 9 X Bet l The feature begins with 3 spins.
- All Link&Win™ symbols are held on the reels.
- Each position that is not held spins individually.
- All additional Link&Win™ symbols that land are held on the reels and spins are reset to 3.
- The feature ends when no spins remain or when 15 Link&Win™ symbols are held on the reels.
- 15 Link&Win™ symbols award the Mega prize.
- Mega Prize - 10,000 X Bet
- The Mega prize is added to the sum of the prizes awarded on the Link&Win™symbols.
- Land 3 or more Free Spins Scatter symbols to trigger 10 Free Spins.
- Free Spins Scatters are active in the base game and the Expanded Reels feature.
- Free Spins Scatters pay in any position.
- Wins awarded during the feature are added to base game wins.
- All bets played are the same as the spin that triggered this feature.
- All lines played are the same as the spin that triggered this feature.
- High symbols appear on reels 1, 2, 4, and 5.
- Wild symbols and Link&Win™ symbols appear on reel 3.
- When 3 Link&Win™ symbols land on reel 3 they are duplicated to reels 2 and 4 and trigger the Link&Win™ feature.
- Free Spins are played on a different reel set from the base game.
- Free Spins cannot be retriggered.
- Spin button: Starts a reel spin.
- Play button: Continues the game.
- Bet Up button: Increases the current bet up to the next highest available bet.
- Bet Down button: Decreases the current bet down to the next lowest available bet.
- Autoplay button: Displays Autoplay options.
- Autoplay start button: Starts Autoplay session.
- Autoplay stop button: Ends the current Autoplay session.
- Game Menu button: Displays the game settings and game payout table.
- System Menu button: Displays additional system options.
- Help button: Displays help and additional information.
- Paytable button: Displays payout tables and game rules.
- Bet button: Displays options to change the current bet.
- Autoplay button: Displays Autoplay options.
- Settings button: Displays the game settings.
- Return button: Returns to the game.
Coin Size: Sets the coin value. Number of Coins: Sets the number of coins.
- Intro Screen button: Toggle to turn the game Intro Screen on or off.
- Mute All Sounds button: Toggle to mute all game sounds.
- Background Music button: Toggle to turn background music on or off.
- Sound Effects button: Toggle to turn game sound effects on or off.
- In the event of a disconnection, the final game state is displayed on return to the game.
- If a request does not reach the server before disconnection, the results of the previous game played are displayed.
- The balance is updated with the amount won or lost.
- The results of the last game played are displayed.
- Any features in progress that require interaction or selection can be continued.
- Some settings and features may not be available in this game.
- Any changes to game rules will be conducted in accordance with regulatory requirements.
- Malfunction voids all pays and plays.
Return to Player
- The Return to Player (RTP) is the theoretical statistical percentage of the total money bet in a game that is paid out as winnings over time.
- Values are calculated initially by dividing the total possible payouts by the total possible outcomes that are available within the game.
- Values reflect the average expected return and do not change.
- Overall RTP: 94.17%.