- The number of credits bet per payline is your total bet per spin divided by the number of paylines.
- All paylines are permanently enabled for every spin.
- All paytables display the number of credits that are won for each combination.
- Only one regular winning combination is paid out per payline and you are paid out the value of the highest win.
- Only one scatter winning combination is paid out per spin and you are paid out the value of the highest win.
- Scatter and bonus wins are added to regular wins.
- If you have a winning combination, the win is highlighted on the reels.If you do not have a winning combination, the game is over and you can play again.
- Malfunction voids all pays and Play.
- RTP is 96.56%
- Matching symbols must be next to each other on an enabled payline.
- Regular winning combinations pay out from left-to-right, starting from the first slot reel.
- Regular payouts depend on your bet per payline.
- This symbol does not substitute for the scatter symbol.
- This symbol does not substitute for the bonus game activation symbol.
- This symbol creates its own winning combination.
- This symbol does not need to appear on an enabled payline to win.
- This symbol cannot be substituted by the wild symbol.
- Scatter payouts depend on your total bet.
Pick and win random bonus amounts!
- You choose objects to reveal random bonus win amounts.
- The Treasure bonus game can be activated during the Free Spins bonus game. Bonus game wins are not multiplied.
- The win amounts displayed in the bonus game are already multiplied by your total bet amount. Only the bonus win amount is displayed.
- Winnings are automatically collected at the end of the bonus game.
Spin for free!
- The last bet you placed in the game is used as the free spins bet amount.
- Wins are tripled during the free spins, except for Treasure bonus game wins.
- Free spins can be re-activated. Additional free spins are added to your remaining free spins.
- Winnings are automatically collected during the free spins.
AutoPlay enables you to automatically play a set number of consecutive games without interacting with the game.
- AutoPlay plays with the last bet value you selected, so you must select a bet amount before starting AutoPlay.
- Each game has different options and AutoPlay settings. Some of these may not be available in the game you are playing.
- The number of spins remaining in your AutoPlay session is displayed in the game.
To start AutoPlay:
- Select a bet amount.
- Select and hold Spin or select AutoPlay. In some games this starts the session and it continues until you select Stop.
- Select your AutoPlay options.
- Select Start AutoPlay,Play or Spin.
- Select Stop to end AutoPlay. Selecting this button does not influence the results of the spin.
AutoPlay options differ between games. Your game may not have all these options.
|Number of spins||Set the number of spins you want to play.|
|Bet settings||Set the bet amount you want to play.|
|Until stop||Set the session to play until you select to stop. This does not influence the results of the spin.|
Win Limit or
If win at least
|Stop the session if the win exceeds or equals the amount selected.|
Loss Limit or
If amount drops by
|Stop the session if your balance decreases and drops below or equals the amount selected.|
This feature may not be available in the game you are playing.
Change my bet amount
Select Bet to choose your bet options.
Bet options differ between games. Your game may not have all these options.
|Max Bet or Max||Places the maximum bet permitted.|
|Bet Size||Selects the total amount you want to bet.|
|Quick Bet||Displays a range of quick betting options to select your total bet amount.|
Options differ between games. Your game may not have all these options.
|Balance box||Displays your
|Win box||Displays your most recent wins.|
|Bet box||Displays your total bet amount per spin.|
Displays your bet options.
Starts the game.
Displays the results of your spin quicker. This does not influence the results of the spin.
Displays your AutoPlay options.
AutoPlay Stop button
Displays the number of spins remaining and can stop the session. This does not influence the results of the spin.
Quick spin button
Increases the game play to display your results quicker.
Displays the game settings and game paytable.
Spin and Stop in slots
- Select Spin to start the game. The Spin becomes a Stop.
- Select Stop to display your results quicker. This does not influence the results of the spin.
Last modification date: 4/5/2022