Jack Hammer 2™
Jack Hammer™ 2: Fishy Business Game Rules
- Jack Hammer™ 2: Fishy Business is a 99-line, 3 row, 5 column video slot using 15 independent reels.
- The game features Sticky Wins™, Free Spins and Wild substitutions.
- You can play 99 fixed bet lines at 1-10 bet levels.
- The spin button plays the game at the current bet lines, bet level, and coin value.
- The bet level is set using the BET LEVEL selector.
- The coin value is set using the COIN VALUE selector.
- AUTOPLAY automatically plays the game for the selected number of rounds.
- MAX BET plays the game at the highest bet level, and the pre-selected coin value.
- Winning combinations and payouts are made according to the PAYTABLE.
- All wins pay on bet lines only, except for wins with Free Spin symbols.
- Bet line wins pay if in succession from leftmost to right.
- A bet line win in coins is equal to the value shown in thePAYTABLE multiplied by the bet level. This amount is also multiplied by any applicable multipliers.
- The default bet is 50 coins.
- Bet level is the number of coins bet per bet line.
- A bet line win in currency is equal to the win in coins multiplied by the coin value.
- Only the highest win per bet line is paid.
- Simultaneous wins on different bet lines are added.
- Wild symbol substitutes for all symbols except for the Free Spin symbol.
- In the main game, Wild symbols appear on reels in columns 2, 3, 4 and 5.
- In Free Spins, Wild symbols appear on reels in columns 2, 3, and 4.
- Game History is not available when PLAYING FOR FUN.
- COINS displays the number of coins the player has available to wager.
Sticky Win™ Feature
- In main game and Free Spins, a winning bet line, or 3 or more Free Spin symbols triggers the Sticky Win™ feature.
- The reels with winning symbols are held and all other reels re-spin for a chance of bigger wins.
- The reels keep re-spinning as long as there are new wins.
- When there are no new wins and Sticky Win™ ends, all active wins are paid.
- The Free Spin symbol is a Scatter symbol.
- Additional Free Spins can be won during Free Spins.
- In the main game and Free Spins, 5 or more Free Spin symbols appearing anywhere on the reels activate Free Spins.
- Free Spins are played at the same bet level and coin value as the round that activated Free Spins.
- Bet line wins in Free Spins pay x2.
- Additional Free Spins won are automatically added to the current Free Spins.
- The number of additional Free Spins won are not multiplied by the Free Spins multiplier.
- In Free Spins, Random Wild symbols appear only on columns 2,3, and 4 and substitutes for all symbols except the regular Wild symbol and Free Spin symbols.
- At the end of Free Spins, the total win from Free Spins is added to any wins from the round that activated Free Spins.
- The table below lists the different buttons found in the game and describes their functions.
|Click to start a game round at the current bet level and coin value (alternatively, press the spacebar).|
|Click to open the game settings menu and select game options. Refer to Game Settings section below.|
|Click to mute the game sound or use the slider to adjust the sound volume.|
|Click to open the game rules.|
|Click to open the Autoplay settings menu and play the game automatically. Select the number of spins to Autoplay or open the Advanced Settings to configure stop Autoplay options.|
|Click the arrows pointing to the left or right to scroll through thePAYTABLE pages. Click the centre button to return to the game.|
Game Setting Options
- To access game settings, click the spanner icon in the game panel.
- Quick spin. Turns the Quick spin option on or off (not available in all Casinos).
- Intro Screen. Turns the intro screen on or off.
- Intro. Turn the intro film on or off.
- Ambience sound. Turns the background soundtrack on or off.
- Sound effects. Turns the game sound effects on or off.
- Graphics Quality. Adjusts the graphic quality for optimal performance.
- Spacebar to spin. Turns the spacebar function on or off.
- Game history. Click to view your latest game history (not available when PLAYING FOR FUN).
Advanced Autoplay Options
- To set advanced autoplay options click AUTOPLAY, and then click Advanced settings.
- On any win. Stop Autoplay when you win in a round.
- If Free Spins is won. Stop Autoplay when Free Spins is won.
- If single win exceeds. Stop Autoplay when the amount you win exceeds or equals the amount you specify.
- If cash increases by. Stop Autoplay if cash increases by the amount you specify.
- If cash decreases by. Stop Autoplay if cash decreases by the amount you specify.
- Note: When changing Autoplay settings during a game round or Free Spins, all settings will take effect once the game round or feature is completed.
- Note: If you are disconnected while playing, all Autoplay settings will return to default when you reload the game.
Return to Player
- The theoretical return to player for this game is 97.1%
- The following game features and settings may be subject to the terms and conditions of the gaming site. For more information on the following, refer to the gaming website:
- The procedures used to manage unfinished game rounds.
- The time after which inactive game sessions automatically end.
- In the event of malfunction of the gaming hardware/software, all affected game bets and payouts are rendered void and all affected bets refunded.
Translations of Game Terminology
Note: The following table is only applicable if you are playing in a language other than English.
|English Term||Translated Term|
|Sticky Win||Sticky Win|
|Free Spins||Free Spins|
|Random Wild||Random Wild|
Last modification date: 2/17/2021