Spellcast Game Rules
- Spellcast is a 5-reel, 20-line, multiple coin video slot featuring Wild and Scatter symbols and Free Spins.
- You can play 1 to 4 coins on 20-fixed bet lines.
- The bet level is set using the LEVEL selector.
- The coin value is set using the COIN VALUE selector.
- The minimum bet is 1 coin on 20 - fixed bet lines. The maximum bet is 4 coins on all 20 bet lines for a total of 80 coins based on the current coin value.
- MAX BET plays the game at the highest bet level and the current coin value.
- AUTOPLAY automatically plays the game for the selected number of rounds.
- COINS displays the number of coins the player has available to wager.
- Winning combinations and payouts are made according to the Paytable.
- A bet line win in coins is equal to the value shown in the Paytable multiplied by the bet level.
- A bet line win in currency is equal to the win in coins multiplied by the coin value.
- Wild symbol substitutes for all symbols except Scatter symbols.
- A Wizard is a Wild symbol that can substitute for all regular symbols, except Scatter symbols, appearing on an active bet line.
- Wins with Wild symbols are doubled, excluding wins with only Wild symbols.
- Scatter wins pay total bet multiplied by the payout displayed in the Paytable.
- 3 or more Scatter symbols appearing anywhere on the reels activate 15 Free Spins.
- Bet line wins are tripled in Free Spins (excludes the number of additional Free Spins won).
- All wins pay on selected bet lines only, except for wins with Scatter symbols.
- Scatter wins are added to any bet line wins.
- Only the highest win per bet line is paid.
- Wins pay if in succession from leftmost to right, except Scatter symbols.
- Simultaneous wins on different bet lines are added.
- Game History is not available in PLAYING FOR FUN mode.
- Free Spins are played at the same bet level and the same number of lines as the round that activated Free Spins.
- Additional Free Spins can be won during Free Spins.
- 3 or more Scatter symbols appearing anywhere on the reels in Free Spins activates 15 additional Free Spins.
- At the end of Free Spins, the total win from Free Spins is added to any wins from the round that activated Free Spins.
- The table below lists the different buttons found in the game and describes their functions.
|Click to start a game round at the current bet level and coin value (alternatively, press the spacebar).|
|Click to open the game settings menu and select game options. Refer to Game Settings section below.|
|Click to mute the game sounds or use the slider to adjust the sound volume.|
|Click to open the game rules.|
|Click to open the Autoplay settings menu and play the game automatically. Select the number of spins to Autoplay or open the Advanced Settings to configure stop Autoplay options.|
|Click the arrows pointing to the left or right to scroll through the Paytable pages. Click the x button to return to the game.|
|Click to view the Paytable.|
Game Setting Options
- To access game settings, click the spanner icon in the game panel.
- Quick spin. Turns the Quick spin option on or off (not available in all Casinos).
- Spacebar to spin. Turns the spacebar function on or off.
- Game history. Click to view your latest game history (not available when PLAYING FOR FUN).
Advanced Autoplay Options
- To set advanced autoplay options click AUTOPLAY, and then click Advanced settings.
- On any win. Stops Autoplay when you win in a round.
- If Free Spins is won. Stops Autoplay when Free Spins is won.
- If single win exceeds. Stops Autoplay when the amount you win exceeds or equals the amount you specify.
- If cash increases by. Stops Autoplay if cash increases by the amount you specify.
- If cash decreases by. Stops Autoplay if cash decreases by the amount you specify.
- Click Reset to clear all selected Stop Autoplay options.
Note: When changing Autoplay settings during a game round or Free Spins, all settings will take effect once the game round or feature is completed.
Note: If you are disconnected while playing, all Autoplay settings will return to default when you reload the game.
Note: Some autoplay options are mandatory for some jurisdictions.
Return to Player
- The theoretical return to player for this game is 95.98%
- The following game features and settings may be subject to the terms and conditions of the gaming site. For more information on the following, refer to the gaming website:
- The procedures used to manage unfinished game rounds.
- The time after which inactive game sessions automatically end.
- In the event of malfunction of the gaming hardware/software, all affected game bets and payouts are rendered void and all affected bets refunded.
Translations of Game Terminology
Note: The following table is only applicable if you are playing in a language other than English.
|English Term||Translated Term|
|All Wins||All Wins|
|Free Spins||Free Spins|
Game rules generated:
2017-09-28 13:40:55 (UTC)
Last modification date: 2/17/2021